Sell Your Mazda CX-5
Sell My Old Mazda CX-5 to CarZilo
About the Mazda CX-5, The Mazda CX-5 is a perfect combination of luxury, comfort, and high performance. It is a crossover SUV with a four-cylinder engine with a turbocharged option available for Mazda enthusiasts. The Mazda CX-5 was released in 2012 for the 2013 model year lineup, and since then, it has been the preferred choice of crossover SUV lovers. The 2022 version has impressive bodywork, with smooth surfaces at the front and back. The car has been a hit amongst the masses with a 10.3-inch infotainment system, smoother transmission, quick acceleration, and affordable price.
We’re Ready to Buy,
We know how hard it can be to sell your vehicle for quick cash. So, if you’re looking for a serious buyer to sell your old Mazda CX-5, then CarZilo is your solution. Our car buying service offers a smooth transaction process and gets you quick cash for your car. We will happily buy your vehicle provided it meets our quality standards. Our licensed car buying service is your one-stop solution for a quick and easy sale, and that too from the comfort of your home!
You don’t have to worry about paperwork, inspections, and all the aspects of selling your car, as our team will handle everything required. We work for you, and our mission is to get the best possible offer you can receive for your car. If any other service gives you a better offer, come to us, and we will outbid them.
If you want to kickstart the process, fill out our online web form to sell your car. This helps us with the car buying process and lets you handle everything without having to visit our office physically. Fill out the form with your contact information and basic details about your car and our team will take care of the rest. The required information is as follows:
- The year of release of your SUV
- The make and model of your SUV
- The license plate number or VIN of your SUV, if available
Once you’ve provided the requested information, we will determine the current market value of your vehicle with the help of our extensive database and network. Once we’ve come up with a value, we’ll send a custom quote for your car, which will be higher than the current market value.
Once you’ve accepted our offer within the prescribed five working days, our team will come to inspect your vehicle, create the necessary DMV paperwork to transfer the ownership of your old Mazda CX-5. All you need to do is sit back and relax and collect your payment.
Sell My Mazda CX-5
Fast, Easy, and for More
Recently sold mazda cx-5
2016 Mazda CX-5
2019 Mazda CX-5
2020 Mazda CX-5
2021 Mazda CX-5
2022 Mazda CX-5
2022 Mazda CX-5
Popular Mazda CX-5 models
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D GT 2WD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Sport 2WD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Touring 2WD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D GT 2WD I4
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Sport 2WD I4
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Sport AWD 2.5L I4
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Touring AWD I4
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Grand Select 2WD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D GT Reserve AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Signature AWD T-Dsl
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Carbon Edition 2WD Turbo
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Carbon Edition AWD Turbo
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D S Carbon Edition AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D S Premium AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D S Select AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Turbo AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D GT AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Sport AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Touring AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D GT AWD I4
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Sport AWD 2.0L I4
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Touring 2WD I4
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Sport 2WD Manual
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Grand Select AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Signature AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Carbon Edition 2WD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Carbon Edition AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D S AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D S Preferred AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D S Premium Plus AWD
- Mazda CX5 CX-5 Utility 4D Turbo Signature AWD
Locations to Sell My Mazda CX-5
Our services are available across Southern California. Our main areas of operation include the following cities and counties
Frequently Asked Questions
CarZilo is a new, innovative and convenient way to sell your car for more. We are a licensed and insured California dealer, with over 25 years of experience, helping sellers to receive the most value for their vehicles.
Thanks to our low overhead, we can beat Carmax and all other competitors. We will come to you, and work around your schedule, to make it more convenient for you.
After we have your vehicle information, we will customize a Cash Offer. If you agree to CarZilo Cash Offer, you can bring your vehicle to one of our locations or one of our appraisers will come to you for a final inspection and to finalize all paperwork within 15-30 minutes.
We can beat Carmax or competitor’s offer within 5 days of obtaining the offer and upon final inspection.
All information, equipments, mileage, and damages should have been disclosed properly. Upload Your Offer to start and get more for your vehicle. We may refuse purchase of some makes and models.
We do our best to provide a fair Cash Offer, we will also beat CarMax or any other competitor’s valid offers.
The Cash Offer is good for 5 days or 250 miles. As long as you bring the car to us before that time, you’re good to go. If the deadline is missed, we will re-evaluate the offer.
We sure do! as long as they’re drivable.
You sure can! to start the process we will need your lien holder’s name and account information to obtain a payoff information before meeting.
Yes, CarZilo will buy your car as long as you have a valid ID, so we can confirm your ownership.
CarZilo will process all required DMV documents such as Release of Liability, Ownership Transfer and 262 Bill of Sale, on your behalf.
After accepting our offer, we can pay you with a company check, ACH bank transfer or Bank Wire on the spot. Wire fee may apply.